Last Updated: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:18
Roberto Di Matteo has refused to reveal whether he has sought Andre Villas-Boas' advice ahead of Chelsea's clash with Benfica.
Di Matteo last week declined to reveal whether he was still in contact with the sacked Villas-Boas and he has decided to be similarly tight-lipped about whether he had tried to exploit the former manager's knowledge of Portuguese football ahead of Tuesday's first leg in Lisbon.
He said: "I would like to keep that private and confidential."
Were the pair in touch, it would almost be remiss of Di Matteo not to draw on Villas-Boas' knowledge of Benfica, who were second best to the 34-year-old's all-conquering Porto side for virtually the whole of last season.
But Di Matteo said: "I'm well-documented about Benfica myself. I've seen them many, many times and I have a lot of information."
Have you an opinion on this story? Put your money where your mouth is and claim a free £25 bet.