Last Updated: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:19
Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino says he is not worried about the threat out-of-form Fernando Torres poses his side on Saturday.
The 41-year-old believes that the Spaniard is no longer the player he remembers watching during his time with Atletcio Madrid and insists that he looks uncomfortable with the European Champions.
The former Liverpool man has netted just seven times in 28 games this season and was not selected by Vicente Del Bosque for the World Cup qualifiers last week.
Southampton will welcome the Blues to St. Mary's this weekend looking to continue the momentum gained from a 3-1 victory over Liverpool prior to the international break.
"I remember him being a quality player, full of strength and a player who knew which spaces to run into to create chances," said Pochettino
"Sometimes it happens where a player is comfortable and feels happy at a certain club as he was at Atletico and at Liverpool.
"But when you leave that club and join a new team maybe you do not feel as comfortable and as happy and that can affect your performances."
Have you an opinion on this story? Put your money where your mouth is and claim a free £25 bet.